Thursday, December 23, 2010

Rich had this good idea that we should do a 'Lighthouse Journal' in the form of a blog. I didn't quite get it when he told me three weeks ago and still don't fully understand it. But there's only so many times you can ask someone to explain their good idea before it becomes a bad idea.
So, it's still a good idea and this is what I think it's going to be about (based on the way Rich described it the first seven times before I stopped asking): A place where we're going to put photos and accounts of all of the brilliant things that are happening on the island. Rich will be armed with his Canon Big Camera snapping beautiful shots of the avians that pass us by, and I will be armed with a modest Leica Small Camera, snapping shots of Rich snapping shots, and other things.

Gis

No comments:

Post a Comment